3 tasty snack recipes for the Super Bowl game!
“DO THINGS WITH LOVE AND WITH DESIRE, IF NOT, WHAT FOR”
– CHEF JORGE MIRAMONTES, BRISAS RESTAURANT
The Super Bowl is coming up, and we know this year will be different. You may stay home to see it with your family or decide to invite your neighbor. But even if you cancel the usual tailgate with your friends, you can still prepare some delicious snacks to enjoy this great day. Our Chef, Jorge Miramontes from the Brisas restaurant, share these 3 perfect recipes for an afternoon of American football and recommend us with which beers to enjoy them.
- 20g Serrano pepper
- 90g Cucumber
- 30g White onion
- 10g Garlic
- 10g Coriander
- 60ml Water
- Lime juice
- Black pepper
- 200g Shrimp
- 60g Avocado
- 30g Radish
- 20g Red onion
- Olive oil
- Corn toasts
Sauce: Add all the ingredients in the blender and moles until creating a homogeneous mixture. Once we have the sauce made, strain and reserve.
- Peel the shrimp and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Chop the avocado into small cubes.
- Slice the radish and the cucumber into thin slices.
- Cut the red onion into julienne strips.
- Take the previously cleaned shrimp and add the salt and pepper. This step is essential as the protein will begin to release odors, juices, and flavors.
- Add the lemon juice and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, add the aguachile sauce.
- Add the avocado, radish, cucumber, and coriander over the shrimp.
- Accompany it with toasts.
Accompany it with a Colimita beer, this Lager beer is perfect for its freshness and light herbal notes.
- 250g Corn mix
- 100g Mozzarella
- 200g Chopped lobster
- 10g Guajillo Pepper
- 5g Garlic
- 15ml White wine
- Cotija cheese
- Chop the guajillo pepper and garlic into fine julienne strips.
- In a previously hot pan, add a few drops of olive oil, garlic, and lobster.
- After 2 minutes, add the guajillo chili, salt, and pepper.
- After 5 minutes, add the white wine and let it reduce until evaporating.
- Turn off and add the mozzarella cheese.
- Reserve and store it in the refrigerator.
- For the dough: Add salt and begin to make tortillas. Add the lobster mix in the center and close it like an empanada.
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Assembly: place on a bed of avocado, and add sour cream, cotija cheese, radish, and coriander.
Accompany them with a Paramo beer, this copper-colored Pale Ale is ideal since its citrus and fruit notes will highlight the lobster’s flavor.
Ceviche Nayarit Style
- 1Kg fresh fish cubes
- 1Kg Lime
- 100g Carrot
- 200g White onion
- 15g Coriander
- 100g Cherry tomato
- 100g Avocado
- 30g Red onion
- 30g Jalapeño pepper
- Corn toasts
- The fish cubes are placed in a container and set aside.
- Grate the carrot and chop the white onion into small cubes and add to the fish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- Once everything is mixed, cover entirely with lemon juice and let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once the time has passed, drain the lemon juice and reserve.
- To serve it, take a little of the mixture, and place the cherry tomatoes, avocado, jalapeño, and the red onion on top.