Edging the Caribbean Sea and coastal jungle on Mexico’s Yucatan, Mayakoba is a paradise for lovers, wanderers, adventurers, and chill seekers. Designed in harmony with nature, this beautiful destination along the shores of Riviera Maya is an extraordinary place to relax, unplug, and find your own adventure.
This gorgeous community outside of Cancun offers luxury hotels, residences, and resorts surrounded by 620 acres of wild beauty—beaches, lagoons, canals, mangroves, and jungle. Mayakoba excites the senses with incredible restaurants and bars, a private beach club, championship golf, tennis, immersive cultural experiences, and a wellness spa. Dedicated to sustainable tourism, the resort was mindfully built to preserve the native landscape of gardens, plants, and wildlife.
Riviera Maya is more beautiful than ever
The world is waiting after the covid-19 crisis and Mayakoba has experienced a natural reboot. It’s the perfect time for a summer getaway with the kids or a romantic escape away from everything. From dining on global cuisines, to feeling the local culture, to scuba diving the coral reef, Mayakoba is simply good for the soul.
Here’s what Destination Mayakoba is all about:
- Relaxing on picturesque, sugary white sand beaches under swaying palms
- Swimming, kite surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding, jet skiing and paddle boarding in the clear-blue Caribbean Sea
- Touring ancient Mayan pyramids and ruins of the Riviera Maya
- Hiking through the dense Yucatan jungle or biking miles of nature trails
- Scuba diving in the world’s second-largest coral reef
- Sailing or catamaran tours of Mexican Caribbean marine life and sea turtles
- Teeing off on 18 holes of gorgeous championship golf on the Greg Norman-designed El Camaleón course
- Lounging at five idyllic resort pools with tropical cocktails at the swim-up bar
- Taking a Mexican cooking class or trying a mezcal tequila tasting
- Renewing in the sanctuary of Willow Stream Spa in the mangrove forest
- Shopping and dining in chic Playa del Carmen and Fifth Avenue
Escape to Fairmont Mayakoba
It’s time to travel again and explore Mexico. We know you are craving a family vacation, a weekend away from home, or a few days of romance. We’re here to help you relax and reconnect with the beauty of the Riviera Maya.
Indulge in luxury rooms, suites, and casitas with private balconies and views of the sea, jungle and mangroves. Enjoy creative Mexican cuisine, Caribbean and global fusion food and 10 restaurants or sip a mojito or mezcal at one of the bars. Play in the Caribbean Sea, enjoy yoga on the pristine beach, dive the massive reef, or do nothing at all.