Summer is coming! Thirty degrees, fine sand, a light warm breeze, and the sound of the waves, we say yes to vacations and beach days!
But don’t forget to pack some essentials in your bag if you want to have a trouble-free dream day.
It’s inconvenient to arrive at the beach without your anti-UV cream or sunglasses, and we’ve all done it. So consider making a small list of your favorite accessories and essentials to ensure a peaceful day.
Accessories not to forget!
- Sunglasses, choose the pair that will accompany you this summer, and that will protect you against the UV of the sun
- A covering hat, a great fashion accessory, prevents sunstroke and headaches due to the heat!
- A beach towel essential to lie comfortably on the hot sand
- A pair of flip-flops, no need for a pair of warm and covering sneakers for the beach; flip-flops are more than enough!
- A scrunchie or headband, if you don’t want to get your hair wet or if you are too hot
- A plastic bag for your wet things, so you don’t soak what’s in your bag
Think about your skin!
- A moisturizing face and body cream before exposure to the sun to moisturize and prepare it for exposure
- A sun cream adapted to your skin to protect it from the sun, which can cause damage if you do not protect yourself
- An after-sun gel to soothe your skin after sun exposure
Activity to relax :
- Bring your headphones or e-reader to listen to music and relax
- A book and some snowshoes to entertain you and change your mind
- Feeling hungry? Feel free to bring something to snack on
If you are traveling with children:
- A sunscreen stick for children, it is recommended by dermatologists, and it is water-resistant
- Sunglasses for your children to protect their fragile eyes
- A bottle of water always essential to stay well hydrated at the beach
- Toys, a bucket, and a shovel for their great sandcastle construction
We hope that this reminder has helped you and that you will be able to enjoy the beach afternoons with peace of mind!