Summer is coming! Thirty degrees, fine sand, a light warm breeze, and the sound of the waves; we say yes to vacations and beach days!
But don’t forget to pack some essentials in your bag if you want to have a trouble-free dream day.
It’s inconvenient to arrive at the beach without your anti-UV cream or sunglasses, and we’ve all done it. So consider making a small list of your favorite accessories and essentials to ensure a peaceful day.
Accessories not to forget!
- Sunglasses, choose the pair that will accompany you this summer, and that will protect you against the UV of the sun
- A covering hat, a great fashion accessory, prevents sunstroke and headaches due to the heat!
- A beach towel essential to lie comfortably on the hot sand
- A pair of flip-flops, no need for a pair of warm and covering sneakers for the beach; flip-flops are more than enough!
- A scrunchie or headband, if you don’t want to get your hair wet or if you are too hot
- A plastic bag for your wet things, so you don’t soak what’s in your bag
Think about your skin!
- A moisturizing face and body cream is useful to prepare your skin for exposure to the sun
- A sun cream adapted to your skin to protect it from the sun, which can cause damage if you do not shield yourself
- An after-sun gel to soothe your skin after exposure to the sun
Activity to relax :
- Bring your headphones or e-reader to listen to music and relax
- A book and some snowshoes to entertain you and change your mind
- Feeling hungry? Feel free to bring something to snack on
If you are traveling with children:
- A sunscreen stick for children, it is recommended by dermatologists, and it is water-resistant
- Sunglasses for your children to protect their fragile eyes
- A bottle of water always essential to stay well hydrated at the beach
- Toys, a bucket, and a shovel for their great sandcastle construction
We hope that this reminder has helped you and that you will be able to enjoy the beach afternoons with peace of mind!